Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Read more about our approach to creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
A sample workshop portfolio is available.
Typical topics include:
- Utilising the entrepreneurial mindset
- Embedding creative and lateral thinking
- Problem solving through the creative team
- Motivation, creativity and performance
- Innovation motivators and inhibitors – overcoming barriers to innovative culture
- Realising the potential of innovation thinkers and do-ers
- Managing risk for innovation
- Entrepreneurship within large organisations
- The learning organisation: capturing and sharing ideas