Our digital team are a small team of consultants, with wide experience working on digital technology projects, with a particular focus on the education, research and library sectors.
From student experience to managing research data and enterprise, we have a deep understanding of the challenges ahead for the sector, both technical and educational but also the business and political pressures.
Our expertise includes:
- using technology to support learning, teaching and the student experience
- designing and implementing organisation-wide systems such as CRM and student data
- managing digital resources and underlying economic models for libraries and information management
- research information and data management including business models and cultural factors in the research process
- evaluation, synthesis and communication services
- strategic facilitation including scenario planning